The MacDAD and MacMUM changeover
Changing over children is one of the most difficult and stressful times after separation.
MacDonlads is a globally accepted place for children’s changeover .
The Restaurants always have CCTV and children enjoy the visit.
If you do not have a requirement for supervised contact and changing over is becoming a problem …
Maybe you need to do the Lilly Pilly Maccas changeover ;
- 1. The person picking up the child arrives 15 minutes before and goes inside MacDonalds and stays inside. (Somewhere that the child can see they are there)
- 2. The person dropping off the child arrives on time and does not enter the restaurant.
- 3. The dropping off parent gives the child a hug outside and then only the child goes through the glass door to the other parent.
- 4. The dropping off parent watches through the glass that the child goes to the other parent inside the restaurant and then leaves immediately.
- 5. The reverse at pickup.
- No conversation between parents at changeover as only the child goes through the glass door.
- The child can easily show affection to the each parent with the other seeing.
- If the child is a bit hesitant to leave the parent dropping, off it is easy for the pickup parent to use a bit of bribery and have a milkshake and or some chips for the child inside.
Take Care, Keep your Cool and follow the Rules!